A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. Using it, the web is able to remember your visit when you return to the page. Cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access touser accounts,etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs. Without cookies services offered by any page would be reduced significantly. To see more information on what cookies are, what they store, how to remove, disable, etc., please go to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This will combat the spam.
This website uses the following Third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on the volume of traffic and visitors of this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
Disabling or removing cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we let a quick guide to most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that may have the mentioned third parties in this policy of cookies.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing cookies and it is from this place that you should exercise your right to removing or deactivating them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by browsers mentioned.
- In some cases, you need to install cookies for the browser to remember your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of the cookies of Google Analytics, the company stores the cookies on computer servers in the United States and agree not to share it with others, except cases where it is necessary for system operation or when required by law for the purpose. According to Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European standards. You can find detailed information in this regard link. For information about using that Google gives cookies we attach this other link.
- For any questions or concerns about this cookies policy do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.